We want to inform you that the italian Legislative Decree n. 196 dated 30 June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”), referring to the treatment of personal data, dispose a person’s or other subject’s personal data safeguard. According to the aforementioned decree, the data treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and on the safeguard of a person’s or other subject’s privacy and rights.
According to the aforementioned Decree, we inform you that:
- The personal data provided will be processed by an operator and automatically to answer your contact request. The personal data provided could also be used on your explicit consent, to send you commercial offers, promotional material and newsletter about our solution and services and news of our professional area.
- Data supply is not mandatory, anyhow a refusal could result in the non-execution or partial execution of our duties and the impossibility to receive our newsletter.
- Data could be disclosed to third parties in charge of processing them or for the fulfilment of other services from authorised suppliers (e.g. consultants, services agencies). Within our company the data may be disclosed only to commercial, administrative or operative employees designated to process such data.
- The data treatment owner with whom you will be able to exercise the rights set out in the following point is Sikelia Service S.p.A., with registered office in via Roma, 31 – 950124 Acireale (CT), Italy.
The data processor is Michele Di Re, who can be contacted at the aforementioned address.
- You have the right to be informed, at any time, regarding your personal data by the data treatment owner, in particular: the right to obtain confirmation or whether or not personal data concerning him/her exists, and the communication of such data in an intelligible form; the right to ask for data unlawfully processed to being deleted, made anonymous or blocked; the right to updated, correct or integrate the data; to refuse on legittimate grounds the data treatment.
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to be informed:
- of the origin of the personal data
- of the purpose and manner of their use
- of the logic applied to handling with electronic means
- of the identity of the organisation and person responsible for handling personal data pursuant to article 5, clause 2
- of the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come into possession of them as designated agents in the territory of the country, their management or employees.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updates, correction or, when interested, completion of the data
- deletion, their transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in violation of the law, including any not essential for the purpose for which they were given or subsequently used
- confirmation that the operations described above have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or given, unless compliance with this rule is found to be impossible or would necessitate the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right safeguarded.
The interested party may refuse, wholly or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to allow use of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected
- to allow the use of personal data for the purpose of distributing advertising material or direct sales or for market surveys or trade communications.
The English version of the Italian Law Leg. Decr. no.196/2003 is reported here only with a descriptive purpose. For any legal aspect, the official text is the Italian one.
Every official communication will be sent to users by the address marketing[at]sikeliaservice[dot]it
You can contact us at privacy[at]sikeliaservice[dot]it if you have any questions about this policy or if you want us to remove your data.